Monday, January 29, 2007

Harvard Memories - from Andrew Goulet

I was the Senior House Representative of Adams House Class 2004 as well as Adams House Committee Chair from'02-'03; also, I have known JB since we shared expos class in the spring of Freshman year. JB was so kind and genuine; it is very hard to lose him, when, in fact, the world needs so many more like him.

JB played an integral role in our tightknit Adams House community and many at Harvard loved, admired, and appreciated him--which he would not have been the type to boast, but which I'm sure you could only have guessed.

I feel very lucky for the good times that I was able to share with JB at Harvard and in Adams and my heart goes out to you, his family, to whom I'm sure he was as wonderful a son and brother as he was a friend to us.

My sympathy,

Andrew Goulet '04

No comments:

Share Your Memories

This site has been created for friends, family, and co-workers of Jamin Wilson to share their memories, photos, and videos of this incredible man. Feel free to comment on any posts that have already been created. However, if you would like to be added as a contributor to this blog please send me an email at lifessorad@gmail.com. Please include your name and your relationship to Jamin so that I can add you to the list. This will allow you to upload text, photos, or videos whenever a memory comes to mind.